[Product-Developers] Schema extender definition shadowing more general extenders

David Glick davidglick at onenw.org
Mon May 12 18:02:55 UTC 2008

This should work as long as you register the schema extenders as
*named* adapters.
David

On May 12, 2008, at 10:44 AM, Andreas Jung wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have two schema extenders:
>
> - extender A adapting IATContentType (the most generic interface for
> ATCT
>  base content) adds an 'audience' field to every content-type
>
> - extender B adapting IATNewsItem adds a 'remote_target' field
> to ATNewsItem
>
> I did expect that a news item instance has both fields - but the
> 'audience' field is missing. Is the extender B in some way shadowing
> extender A?
>
> Bug or feature or is there some workaround?
>
> Andreas
>
> --
> ZOPYX Ltd. & Co. KG - Charlottenstr. 37/1 - 72070 Tübingen - Germany
> Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
> Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
> Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK

David Glick
Project Associate
ONE/Northwest

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the
environment

http://www.onenw.org
davidglick at onenw.org
(206) 286-1235 x32

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
Practical advice for effective online engagement
http://www.onenw.org/full_signup