[Product-Developers] Integration of Captchas with existing content-types?

David Glick davidglick at onenw.org
Sat May 3 18:25:06 UTC 2008

It should be pretty simple to make a custom AT widget which uses
collective.captcha.  See the PFGCaptchaField product in collective for
an example (though this one is for use with PloneFormGen).
peace,
David

On May 3, 2008, at 10:29 AM, Andreas Jung wrote:

> Hi,
>
> what is the recommended way nowadays to extend the functionality of
> Plone 3.0/3.1 compatible content-types with a captcha?
> collective.captcha seems to be the best implementation but it seems
> to be bound to formlib and I see no direct way for integrating it
> with Archetypes (using at.schemaextender).
>
> Andreas
>
> --
> ZOPYX Ltd. & Co. KG - Charlottenstr. 37/1 - 72070 Tübingen - Germany
> Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
> Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
> Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK

David Glick
Project Associate
ONE/Northwest

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the
environment

http://www.onenw.org
davidglick at onenw.org
(206) 286-1235 x32

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
Practical advice for effective online engagement
http://www.onenw.org/full_signup