[Product-Developers] ContentCaller [was: External Content compatibility with Plone 3]

grahamperrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Thu May 1 18:20:35 UTC 2008

grahamperrin wrote:

> External Content
> <http://www.agoric.com/products/externalcontent/>
>
> GPL.* Apparently not compatible with Plone 3.

ContentCaller <http://plone.org/products/contentcaller> could be an
alternative :)

> javascript security applies, so you can't make a call to an external host

but that need not be a show stopper if I can use Apache or whatever to make
the *external* content appear to be local to the Plone service. Discussed in
<irc://irc.freenode.net/#plone> with David Durham.
Watch this space...