[Product-Developers] Re: task/time tracking for multiple client projects

David Bain david.bain at alteroo.com
Thu May 1 11:40:21 UTC 2008

Just a quick observation,
We've been using trac, haven't tried the timing/estimation plugin.  Works
great for tracking progress etc... but a single instance of trac is really
designed to track a single project, for us we decided to treat "milestones"
as projects so that we could track all our work in a single instance. It's a
little strange but feels better than having multiple instances all over the
place.