[Product-Developers] Re: task/time tracking for multiple client projects

Dylan Jay gmane at dylanjay.com
Thu May 1 05:29:25 UTC 2008

Thanks and if I did want to spend that much money then I'm sure its good
and its a plus supporting a company thats just down the road esp one
with so many people I know who work there...

but I forgot to mention preferences for opensource.

Whats the next best opensource alternative?

POI seems easy but is not multi project or use estimation.

Scrum seems a good fit but martin's oi.plum is just a toy :(