[Product-Developers] task/time tracking for multiple client projects

Dylan Jay gmane at dylanjay.com
Thu May 1 03:45:23 UTC 2008

Keeping track of multiple concurrent jobs with regard to task lists,
scheduling and estimation is becoming a pain for me so I'm looking for
simple solution.
What do you guys use?

Must haves are:-
- single task list for multiple projects
- ability to put in estimates for each task
- ability to put in actuals for each task once complete
- some kind of project management tools to see whats going on in a
project like completion estimates etc.

Nice to have:
- svn integration
- support tickets - perhaps email in with ticket id returned. tickets
associated with existing tasks or create a new one.
- fine grained security so I show clients only only what relates to
them, and even developers only what relates to them.
- easy to install

Trac seems to be a popular choice. does anyone use it with time tracking
and trouble ticket plugins?

Dylan