[Product-Developers] please recommend (or warn me off) a linuxflavor that can...

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Mar 31 18:26:48 UTC 2008

Congratulations!

rpm vs deb - your choice, just make sure the packages for what you want
are available and recent. For what you listed, pound and varnish are
available as debs. Not sure about rpms.

I use debian for my servers and have no complaints. However, install
plone from the plone site, not as a package. You will get a more recent
version, and maintaining different versions is slightly easier for me.

My 2 cents.

Mark