[Product-Developers] Need Help with PloneCustom.css and IE7

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sun Mar 30 13:14:05 UTC 2008

David,

If you compare MSIE6 with any of the other screen shots you requested at
browsershots.org, you can also see the problem. There is an extra blue
band under the logo image and above the tabs. This band is not present
in the other screen shots. MSIE5.5 does not show the problem.

Yes, I have installed firebug. I have not been able to find the source
of the problem. I must admit, I am not a CSS guru nor a plone skins
guru, so I am also struggling with where to look/how to debug this
problem. But I keep learning more and more from experts on the plone
lists!! :-)

I did not know about browsershots.org. A really cool tool. Thanks for
that tip!! I am happy to see that this problem only shows up on IE6 and
IE7.

Mark