[Product-Developers] testbrowser and ATReferenceBrowserWidget

Sig sig at akasig.org
Fri Mar 28 18:46:50 UTC 2008

How do you use functionnally test a content type with references using
the ATReferenceBrowserWidget (e.g. with the help of  Five.testbrowser to
test?)?

Indeed a window will popup for selecting referencing and I don't think
Five.testbrowser can interact with popup windows, can it?

And I don't know how if the testbrowser is capable of inserting an input
control in a existing form (adding a reference) and even if it could, I
don't see how it could retrieve the UUID thats used by this widget for
identifying references.

Any suggestion ?

-- Sig