[Product-Developers] Need Help with PloneCustom.css and IE7

David Bain david.bain at alteroo.com
Fri Mar 28 15:10:11 UTC 2008

Mark,
It is difficult to understand the differences you describe at the
moment, so I've requested some screenshots at browsershots.org (very
useful tool).

http://browsershots.org/http://arcadialittleleague.com/

BTW. Have you tried using the firefox add-on firebug?

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Mark Phillips
<mark at phillipsmarketing.biz> wrote:

> David,
>
>  Thanks for the good idea. Separating out various css modules is a great
>  programming technique.

Yes, this technique is the best approach. Generally most other
browsers will work with standard css, but IE tends to be quirky and
unfortunately the different versions of IE can often be quirky in
different ways, hence the suggestion for an IE 7 specific stylesheet.