[Product-Developers] Need Help with PloneCustom.css and IE7

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri Mar 28 13:35:39 UTC 2008

David,

Thanks for the good idea. Separating out various css modules is a great
programming technique.

I have found that none of the IE fixes added to my css impact the site
in other browsers. So, I just add them to plonecustom.css at the top.

Any thoughts on how to fix the size of the logo in IE for my site?

Thanks again,

Mark