[Product-Developers] Need Help with PloneCustom.css and IE7

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri Mar 28 13:32:06 UTC 2008

Espen,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried it, and still no change.

As far as the drop down menus, I set them up over a year ago and I don't
remember how I did it. However, a quick check on my code, and I am
pretty sure I used this howto from the plone site:
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/tabs-with-drop-down-menus-using-the-suckerfish-method

Good luck!

Mark