[Product-Developers] Need Help with PloneCustom.css and IE7

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Thu Mar 27 08:12:41 UTC 2008

Hi

If you are setting the height of the logo try adding !important, like
this:

portal-logo {
height: 100px !important;
}

If you are using plone 3, you might have to set the height on portal-
logo img {

By the way: I havent made any drop-down menus for my product subskins
yet, so it would be nice if you could send me the css for that (do
you use suckerfish?)