[Product-Developers] Need Help with PloneCustom.css and IE7

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed Mar 26 18:47:29 UTC 2008

I have a site up and running (www.arcadiall.com) that uses
PloneSkins.org as a skin template. It looks great in firefox, mozilla,
epiphany, etc on both windows and Linux. However, IE7 is causing my hair
to fall out.

The logo image has a color fill behind it. On all the "good" browsers,
the portal top is the size of the portal logo image, which sits very
nicely on top of the tabs. In IE7, there is a large band of background
color between the logo image and the tabs. I can't seem to remove it,
and I don't know why it is there.

I tried the latest info on the plone site
(http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/plone-ie7-updates), but those
fixes for IE7 do not help.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Mark