[Product-Developers] Ask about event in Plone

Hoang Bao Thien hbthien0410 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 14:16:26 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I now use Plone 3.0.6 to build my system. In my system, I create rules for
some events for this aim: I want to check that whenever users create a new
event, the system will check that whether that event conflicts with other
ones,i.e. that duration of that event conflict with the duration of others.

Because I do not know too much about Python code, hence, I cannot change the
code in order to add new performing action in the rule of event to check it.

Could you please tell me what I can do now? If someone has write python code
to make an action that check the confliction between two events, please let
me know or suggest me what to do.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Hoang Bao Thien