[Product-Developers] ATExtensions as an egg?

Derek Richardson derek.richardson at gatech.edu
Sun Mar 16 20:28:04 UTC 2008

Does any want to grant me permission to turn ATExtensions into an egg and put it
on pypi? The author seems to be Raphael Ritz, but that might have changed?

I would move the trunk from ATExtensions to Products.ATExtensions, eggify
(setup.py, etc), and release it as a new version. I've done this for other
products before in the collective before. I will need commit rights to
Archetypes, though, which I don't have yet (I do have core commit rights, if
that makes a difference).

Thanks,

Derek