[Product-Developers] Re: Newbie Question: Develop webapp in Plone

rintimtim rintimtim at gmx.de
Sun Mar 16 13:02:18 UTC 2008

Very funny movie :)

It was kind of helpful to see how to develop a small plone app, but I want
to have a user-specific plone web app:
- several users can enter their data in specific fields
- one admin user can see all the data of all the users

So i think it must connect to a database, then check if the user is a
regular/admin user and then redirect them to the appropiate page ? Is there
any demo for this somewhere ?