[Product-Developers] Re: Product installed but not listed as "installed" - remains in the "installable" list for portal_quickinstaller

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Sun Mar 16 10:11:03 UTC 2008

Hello again David,

This blog entry[1] may help as it is the motivation behind there being a
package.name_various.txt in the profile/default directory generated by
ZopeSkel and also *hopefull* avoids the problem you're experiencing
where another GS profile is affecting your custom product when
installing it.

-Tim

[1]
http://maurits.vanrees.org/weblog/archive/2007/06/discovering-genericsetup