[Product-Developers] Re: Product installed but not listed as "installed" - remains in the "installable" list for portal_quickinstaller

David Bain david.bain at alteroo.com
Sun Mar 16 07:42:13 UTC 2008

Just reporting back to say that I found the culprit. I had separate product
installed with a badly written skins.xml (badly formed xml actually).

It's concerning that a completely different product with a bad generic setup
(GS) profile could cause a problem for my product, but a relief to find the
problem.