[Product-Developers] Ask about calendar system

Hoang Bao Thien hbthien0410 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 04:07:56 UTC 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

I now use CalendarX to create a calendar like GoogleCalendar in the Plone
product.

In my system, users can create events, but they must not conflict with the
ones of other users. For instance, user 'john' creates an event from 5am to
8am on March 20, hence, user 'marie' cannot create an event from 4am to 6am
or 7am to 9am, etc..

By the way, at this time, I just create events only and cannot check that
confliction. Moreover, I want to create database of that system in order to
check constrains and confliction easily. But I cannot create it, and
integrate users' information of the Plone (or Zope) in to my Calendar
system.

Please let me know how to do now.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,