[Product-Developers] zcml:condition="have some plone version" somewhere ?

Gilles Lenfant gilles.lenfant at ingeniweb.com
Fri Mar 7 15:01:05 UTC 2008

Hi,

I need to make this kind pseudo-code in ZCML

from Products.CMFPlone import getFSVersionTuple

if getFSVersionTuple() < (3, 1):

   <xyz:somedirective ...>

else: # Plone 3.1 and up

   <xyz:otherdirective ...>

I didn't find (or search correctly) something suitable to the
"zcml:condition=..." attribute to do this.
Should I stay in plain Python or there's a secret somewhere that gurus
don't want to share ?

Cheers and thanks by advance for any hint.
--
Gilles Lenfant
INGENIWEB (TM) - SAS 50000 Euros - RC B 438 725 632