[Product-Developers] Re: Catalog search problems

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Thu Mar 6 22:23:28 UTC 2008

Swank, Craig, on 2008-03-06:
> Thanks for the reply, Andreas.  Yes, I have tried reindexing, clearing and
> rebuilding, you name it.  It is almost as if the catalog search is being
> done on another catalog, but I don't have another catalog.

You say you query the catalog like this:

brains = portal_catalog(portal_type="Folder")

Where do you do that?  Is that in a zopectl debug session?  Because I
have seen different results while querying the catalog in a zopectl
debug session ('bin/instance debug' in a normal buildout) than when in
file system code or a pdb session.

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/