[Product-Developers] Re: Thoughts on championing OOTB themes

vedaw veda at onenw.org
Thu Mar 6 17:31:08 UTC 2008

I might be speaking a little out of line here, but I don't think we should go
in the direction of TTW theming. Filesystem development is cleaner, easy to
backup, even easier to share, etc. The whole point of having great tools
like DIYPS / paster / ZopeSkel / Deliverance is to make the theming process
easier, and I don't think going backwords and forcing people to work through
the ZMI is a wise move. Just my 2 cents.

- Veda