[Product-Developers] Re: Replacing the RSS implementation

Derek Richardson derek.richardson at gatech.edu
Sun Jun 15 13:25:30 UTC 2008

You may want to look at Vice, depending on your timeframe:

http://www.openplans.org/projects/vice/project-home

Vice has recursive feeds. It currently support rss 1, rss 2, and atom
feeds. You can set permissions so that reviewers cannot configure.

However, Vice is in alpha state, which means no use on production sites
yet. We are actively working on new releases of the component packages.
If you mail me your timeline privately, I can advise on the likelihood
of Vice being ready for use by then...

Derek