[Product-Developers] Re: Status of PloneJobBoard

Stacey Fitzgerald (oDesk) sfitzgerald at odesk.com
Fri Jun 13 18:28:35 UTC 2008

Hi there,

Thanks for thinking of oDesk. As you may know, oDesk consists of both a job
marketplace and a set of management tools to facilitate trustworthy, quality
remote work. oDesk also handles time-logging and billing, so as a provider,
your payment is guaranteed. We're very interested in supporting Plone
developers, and your feedback is crucial.

We can set up a page devoted to Plone with information on hiring trends,
available jobs/providers, and resources. An example of such a page can be
seen  http://www.odesk.com/trends/javascript here . Please let me know what
you think of this idea, and send me any crucial Plone resources so we can
make the page as useful as possible. I'll keep an eye on this thread, or you
can email me at sfitzgerald at odesk.com.

Stacey Fitzgerald
oDesk