[Product-Developers] Re: debugging overriding skin templates with browser views

David Glick davidglick at onenw.org
Fri Jun 6 04:54:19 UTC 2008

On Jun 5, 2008, at 9:12 PM, Dylan Jay wrote:

> Dylan Jay wrote:
>> David Glick wrote:
>>> Stick a pdb in the traversePathElement method in zope.traversing/
>>> adapters.py
>>> David
>> Didn't it the break point :( Which is weird. I'll try and
>> understand zope.traversing
> Looks like zope.traversing is a plone 3.1 thing. What was used before?

I guess I should throw in the caveat that I don't really know what I'm
talking about. :)  Looks like zope.traversing is there in plone 3.0
also.  For plone 2.5, try Products.Five/traversable.py

David Glick
Project Associate
ONE/Northwest

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the
environment

http://www.onenw.org
davidglick at onenw.org
(206) 286-1235 x32

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
Practical advice for effective online engagement
http://www.onenw.org/full_signup