[Product-Developers] Re: Status of PloneJobBoard

Ricardo Alves rsa at eurotux.com
Wed Jun 4 10:06:12 UTC 2008

Dylan Jay wrote:
> Alexander Limi wrote:
>> On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 03:17:41 -0700, Ricardo Alves <rsa at eurotux.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I looked at PloneJobBoard in the collective, and noticed there are
>>> no developments for the last two years. Is there anyone working on
>>> this product? What future developments should it have?
>>>
>>> I'm not sure if I start a new project (collective.jobmarket) that
>>> would make more use of the component architecture, or if I continue
>>> the development of PloneJobBoard for Plone3...
>>
>> Whatever you end up doing, keep us posted! We really want to add a
>> job market to plone.net, we just haven't had any volunteers to
>> champion it yet.

I started the development of a new product (called it
collective.jobmarket but it isn't in the collective yet - will be as
soon as the code is more stable). I should get back to it at the end of
this week though.

> I really need this too.

The idea is to make it flexible enough so it can be easily used in
different contexts.
Can you give me some insight about the uses case you want to address?

> Why not just a new mailing list for now?
>
> plone-jobs

-1

I think we have too many lists :)

Ricardo