[Product-Developers] Plone Help Center: History and "incoming" internal links

Alberto Lopes alberto at alopes.com
Thu Jul 31 19:28:13 UTC 2008

Dear fellas,

I am using Plone Help Center and as of now I have two specific questions:

1 - Isn't there a History display for a Help Center item (say, a FAQ)?

2 - Suppose I have a Help Center at /main/MyHelpCenter, with a FAQ section
at /main/MyHelpCenter/faq and a FAQ at
/main/MyHelpCenter/faq/why-so-serious. I want to make an internal link from
the page /about/joker to /main/MyHelpCenter/faq/why-so-serious. When I go to
/about/joker/edit and try to use KUPU to insert an internal link, it doesn't
navigate INTO the Help Center, it only shows the HC as a "leaf" item. Is
this the desirable behavior, or is it a PHC or kupu bug? And if so, is there
a work-around?

Best regards,

Albie