[Product-Developers] Poi, states and workflow

Alberto Lopes alberto at alopes.com
Thu Jul 31 17:17:11 UTC 2008

Dear fellas, (message copied from General Questions board)

First of all, I'd like to congratulate everybody involved in the making of
Poi - an excellent product: simple, useful and beautiful.

Then, I'd like to know if someone can help me configuring a different set of
states for an issue. The idea is to use Poi as a "non-software issue". For
example, states like "waiting vendor response", "waiting financial dept
response", etc.

Regards,

Albie