[Product-Developers] External Editor Meta-Data

ColinSL colin.lambden at aircominternational.com
Tue Jul 29 10:00:20 UTC 2008

I'm trying to use a WYSIWYG HTML Editor to edit pages in plone 3.0. However,
I have found that the External Editor includes the page's meta data at the
top of the file and all the FREE HTML Editors I have tried assume this data
is part of the HTML BODY. When you then save the file the meta data then
appears at the top of the actual page content.
Is there anyway to stop the meta data being included in the html file or any
other solution to this problem?