[Product-Developers] plone.z3cform API changes

David Bain david.bain at alteroo.com
Fri Jul 25 02:09:57 UTC 2008

Thanks Daniel,
I tried the tutorial last night and it didn't work :(
Tried it tonight, without changing any code and now it works!! I see that
plone.app.z3cform was updated in pypi :). So the documentation was up before
the code was behaving.

You'll be pleased to know that I've successfully made my first trivial
z3cform and my code worked on the first try (if you don't count not being
able to start Zope last night).