[Product-Developers] Plone Tune-Up Rally - Help Make Plone Even Better!

Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
Thu Jul 24 14:38:44 UTC 2008

The Plone community invites all Plone and Python developers to join
the very first "Plone Tune-Up Rally" event on Friday afternoon, July
25th, 2008.

"Plone Tune-Up Rally" is an event that happens every other Friday
afternoon and aims at addressing tickets in the Plone issue tracker
and advancing Plone in general.

This Friday's event will be hosted by the good people at Six Feet Up —http://www.sixfeetup.com
  — and we encourage all developers in the Plone Community to
participate and contribute as much as they want and can for a few
hours each month. The hosts will be present from 2pm-6pm (14:00-18:00)
EDT, but don't let that stop you if you are in a different time zone!

The current lists of tickets that need some immediate attention are:

- Tickets without owners: http://dev.plone.org/plone/report/6

- Tickets marked as being critical/blockers:
http://dev.plone.org/plone/report/17

- Bugs specific to Internet Explorer: http://dev.plone.org/plone/report/20

- Tickets already assigned to you: https://dev.plone.org/plone/report/
7! (if you already have some, that is ;)

The "Plone Tune-Up Day" is a great opportunity for all to work
together and discuss development tricks with influential Plonistas.

Come on over to #plone-tuneup on irc.freenode.net this Friday and help
pump up Plone!

(If you want to use a web-based chat client, go to the Plone chat room
page at http://plone.org/support/chat and enter "/j plone-tuneup" to
join the tune-up room once you're logged in)

Thanks,
Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker
COO and Co-Founder
--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  "Nowhere to go but open source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579 x601
mailto:gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
http://www.sixfeetup.com  |  Zope/Plone Custom Development