[Product-Developers] Add Collection (ATTopic) on User Registration?

JeanMichel FRANCOIS jeanmichel.francois at makina-corpus.com
Thu Jul 24 14:34:02 UTC 2008

Hi Brayton,

createObject return the id of the object created or raise an exception.
You need to traverse to it:
mytopic = context.restrictedTraverse(id) or sth like this (get,
unrestricted, ....)

You also can use event handler or there is a PythonScript called to create
content on registration time, i can't remember the name of this one;

JeanMichel FRANCOIS aka ToutPT