[Product-Developers] Plone on EC2/S3 and ZODB

Matthew Wilkes matt at matthewwilkes.name
Thu Jul 17 22:09:48 UTC 2008

On Heisei 0020-07-17, at 220426BST, David Bain wrote:

> Think it's valuable enough be a Plone talk at the upcoming conference?

Yes!  I'm personally very interested in the developments of ZEORAID
and s3storage.  One of the features on the wishlist for ZEORAID is
asynchronous connections to remote databases that can be slow/droppy
connections.  To me this sounds perfect for S3, but it's nowhere near
ready yet.

I'd love to hear what you've got so far.

Matt