[Product-Developers] Add-ON - Searcheable Database from Excell Files?

JonathanHutchins hutchins at salzo.com
Thu Jul 17 19:41:16 UTC 2008

I am looking for some information for a company that has a Plone web site.

What I am told is that we should be able to add a link to the website that
will then transfer over to the searchable section.

Any ideas on a database element that could be linked into the website?  Just
to show a table of the data, or charts.

Are there elements that already do that or is there someone that you could
suggest that could design an element for such a function.

Thanks for you help!