[Product-Developers] Problem using my product in the site

JeanMichel FRANCOIS jeanmichel.francois at makina-corpus.com
Thu Jul 17 07:54:37 UTC 2008

Hi  yudeisy,

A common issue is to forget to import your content module at initialize time.
The portal_type entry can exists without the class being well initialized.

An other common issue is to forget the initialize method call in the zcml.

an example:
http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/PylabGrapher/branches/webchart.matplotlib/webchart/matplotlib/__init__.py
(import content)
http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/PylabGrapher/branches/webchart.matplotlib/webchart/matplotlib/configure.zcml
(<five:registerPackage package="." initialize=".initialize" />)
JeanMichel FRANCOIS
Wednesday 16 July 2008 16:48:25 yudeisy