[Product-Developers] Problem using my product in the site

Gilles Lenfant gilles.lenfant at ingeniweb.com
Wed Jul 16 14:20:45 UTC 2008

Le 16 juil. 08 à 15:40, yudeisy a écrit :

> Hello

Please do not cross post. I remove "setup at lists.plone.org" from
recipients list.

> Im developing a new content type via the method in "Professional
> Plone Development", and everything is ok, I put the product in src/
> and register in the .policy without any problem, when I run the site
> it installs well but it doesn´t appear in the addable content types
> of the portal. I test changing some parts of the product but nothing
> happend. What can I do??

Do your content types appear in the portal_types tool after installing
your product/component in the site? I suspect the answer is "no".
You did probably forgot to add the types step in the default (or
applied) profile (see page 217)