[Product-Developers] Galleri-products incompabilities

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Wed Jul 16 07:47:28 UTC 2008

Hi

I am trying to help with making galleri "compatible" with each other.
I have found out the following:

PloneSlimbox and PloneLightbox breaks other gallery-products, like
slideshowfolder
PloneGalleryView breaks other gallery-products, like slideshowfolder
(typically the images "disappear".

I assume the right place to start is to look at PloneSlimbox. I have
tried to install it together with SlideshowFolder.

My first thought was that they were using the same "filenames", but I
cant see that that is the case.
Does anyone have an opinion on where I should start looking?

vennlig hilsen
Espen Moe-Nilssen

Grieg Medialog A.S
Vaskerelven 8