[Product-Developers] Developing Content Types for Plone 3.X

yudeisy yude at cip.cu
Thu Jul 10 05:12:15 UTC 2008

Hello

Im new developing contents for Plone 3.X, I was reading The Professional
Plone Development book, chapter 10, and Im in doubt cause I was
generating new contents Arquetypes based, using Argouml and ArchGenXml
for previos versions(2.5.X) and now I read is all by hand, although its
based in Arquetypes, or maybe I missed something, there is no way to
generate a product automatically? could someone explain me this?
I will appreciate that,

thanks,
Yude

pd: sorry my english, I speak spanish.