[Product-Developers] Simple "Collage/front-page"-view

afewtips.com afewtips at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:02:00 UTC 2008

Although this may not be perfect, the way I use Collage is not to add the
content directly, but rather use a collection and then make the collection
use the summary view.
This way it doesn't show the whole article, just the summary.

Then you could create a new folder summary view that will show the first
item at the top and then 2 columns down you would only have to make the
changes to the folder_summary.pt file and then create the collections to
show the item types you want.

It's not perfect - I also want to add images to folders and I haven't been
able to get Collage to
show the images - but it may suffice until you can develop a more complete
solution. It's working for me
until I get up to speed.

Thanks