[Product-Developers] Simple "Collage/front-page"-view

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Tue Jul 8 13:51:10 UTC 2008

I was thinking about making a simple "front-page" content type.
Would it be possible to have a content type where you select other
content that should be part of the front page and then just "view them".
The "typical view would be something like". 1) Teaser      2) a short
document (page)    3) News /  1) (p4artists) video 2) a short
document (page) 3) News

I think this should be quite easy, but maybe its bad practice (or
just very slow).

(I know about collage, but its not working like I need it to (that
is, it doesnt show content with the views selected for some content
(it shows it with the "default view")

Espen Moe-Nilssen