[Product-Developers] SQLPASPlugin questions

Hedley Roos hedley at upfrontsystems.co.za
Thu Jul 3 16:15:27 UTC 2008

Tim Knapp wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 21:39 +0200, Hedley Roos wrote:
>> I'm sure we use a version that can indeed search. It is in our local
>> Upfront SVN repo. Will check tomorrow and post back.
>
> Yes please!!!!
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

Seems I was a bit hasty...

We do have a searchForMembers method which takes ZCatalog style
parameters, constructs an SQL query, and returns those members.
Unfortunately it is only designed to work for the prefs_users_overview
template. The normal searchForMembers that comes with PAS can query for
groups as well, so this one needs more work.

But it will work for prefs_users_overview if you tell the template to
use this searchForMembers.