[Product-Developers] More Workflow Problems with Remember

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Tue Jan 29 21:21:42 UTC 2008

I have a plone site:
Plone 2.5.5,
CMF-1.6.4,
Zope (Zope 2.9.8-final, python 2.4.4, freebsd6),
Five 1.4.2,
Python 2.4.4 (#2, Sep 26 2007, 13:07:27) [GCC 3.4.6 [FreeBSD]
20060305],
PIL 1.1.6
membrane 1.0
remember 1.0

I am using a 'simple remember type product to add a couple of fields to
the join page, and the member_approval_workflow. So far, it all works.

I want the reviewer role to be able to approve members, so I went to all
the states of the member_approval_workflow and checked all the reviewer
boxes the the manager has checked, thinking that would allow the
reviewer role to approve new members. However, it did not work. What am
I missing so the reviewer can approve members? I don't want the
reviewers to be managers as well.

Thanks!

Mark