[Product-Developers] Re: ArchGenXML Generating Tests - Bug or User Error?

jjmojojjmojo joshjohnson.cpc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:38:36 UTC 2008

I nailed down the problem. There's a bug (I guess) in AGX. In the
tests/PloneTestcase.py template, it's adding Archetypes to the lists of
products to install when it calls PloneTestCase.setupPloneSite() [line 23].
I don't know why it's doing this, but if I remove that line from the
template, the tests run as expected.

I plan to submit a patch to AGX, but I'm not sure if that line is necessary.
I figure there had to be a reason why it was there in the first place. Can
anyone suggest why this may have been there?

Thanks,
JJ