[Product-Developers] Get the Sharing Tab to display

Hedley Roos hedley at upfrontsystems.co.za
Tue Jan 22 07:11:29 UTC 2008

> I am using archgenxml 1.5.2 and argouml to develop a folder based product for
> plone 2.5.3. I gave my class the <<atfolder>> stereotype, and all is fine...
> But I can not find out, how to get the "Sharing" tab to show up. As far as I
> can see, this action is defined in ATContentTypes/content/base.py. I played
> around with base_actions, but could not find any working solution...
>
> Please give me a hint what I'm doing wrong!

I suppose you can explicitly activate that action on your class.

In Argo add a New Operation on your class and give it stereotype
<action>. Call the operation local_roles. Then use tagged_values and
give it label Sharing, action
string:${object_url}/folder_localrole_form, permission
python:ModifyPortalContent. The other defaults will be fine.

Generate, re-install and it should be there.

Hedley