[Product-Developers] Get the Sharing Tab to display

Johannes Schwenk johannes.schwenk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:33:21 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I'm still new to this, so have mercy!

I am using archgenxml 1.5.2 and argouml to develop a folder based product for
plone 2.5.3. I gave my class the <<atfolder>> stereotype, and all is fine...
But I can not find out, how to get the "Sharing" tab to show up. As far as I
can see, this action is defined in ATContentTypes/content/base.py. I played
around with base_actions, but could not find any working solution...

Please give me a hint what I'm doing wrong!

Thanks!