[Product-Developers] PressRoom 3.1 Issue/Problem in Migrated Site

Jon Baldivieso jonb at onenw.org
Thu Jan 10 16:33:31 UTC 2008

Hi Eric -- I couldn't replicate your problem on a fresh install of
Plone 3.0.5.  And I don't recognize that error.  But if it's useful,
here's some background: when you create a new PressRoom object, it pre-
populates itself with three Folders (for each of the supporting
PressRoom content types), each with their own new Collection as a
default page.  So in the case of the folder for Press Releases, it
creates the Folder (id: 'press-releases') and the contained Collection
(id: 'all-press-releases').

So I would verify that Folders and Collections are implicitly addable
in your site and that Folders are not employing a workflow that would
somehow generate an AttributeError when trying to access a newly-
created sub-item.

Hope that helps!

Jon
Jon Baldivieso
503.222.5064
ONE/Northwest Portland Office

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the
environment