[Product-Developers] Re: Need Help with Remember Workflow

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Tue Jan 8 22:46:04 UTC 2008

I thought it was solved, but the workflow is actually still messed up. I
changed the permissions to allow the anonymous user to use the join
form. However, now the manager cannot register the user - only delete
the user.

The workflow doesn't work with validation, and your insightful fix does
not seem to work. I can't figure out why a manager cannot register a
member when the initial state is pending.

Mark