[Product-Developers] Re: Need Help with Remember Workflow

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Tue Jan 8 16:48:47 UTC 2008

Hedley,

Thanks so much for the suggestion! I have learned a lot from our
conversations - I really appreciate it! I like your programming style -
simple, clean, and elegant.

I updated my product to use the method validators as you suggested. The
validation works. BTW, one uses the field name as written - no upper
case unless it is in the field name.

When the validation methods are enabled, I get the same result as
before. When someone tries to join, they are automatically added (so no
member_approval_workflow) and no email with a password. If I comment out
the validation methods, then the member_approval_workflow kicks in and
the validation does not.

Is there a third way to validate fields?

Thanks!

Mark