[Product-Developers] Re: Need Help with Remember Workflow

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Jan 7 21:35:59 UTC 2008

Hedley,

Thanks!

I went through and updated the SimpleMember to be AHSMember. The product
installs with no error messages in a new plone site (that has membrane
and remember installed), but it does not appear in portal_workflows, and
nor in the remember configuration under site-setup. Am I missing some
install script that I should have added to your SimpleMember? I have
attached a copy of my code.

Thanks!

Mark